Labels

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Faith Blogs

Proverbs 16:1-3 To man belongs the plans of the heart, but from the Lord comes the reply of the tongue. All a man’s ways seem innocent to him, but motives are weighed by the Lord. Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed

All the blogs that I write and share, particularly in the 'Faith' label, are things that God is showing me personally and that I want to share. This means that you may not agree with everything that I share. Also, it means that it might be a process.
For example; God has been working on my heart about 'time'. In a future blog I might speak some of time and then in another future blog I will share something else that God has shown me about time. However, it all might not come together completely to me, until God just smacks me up side the head with it and gives me an understanding. To which then I can better share what God is showing me. 

I will try to only share things that I truly believe and that God has shown me. However, I can not promise this and there might be stray thoughts or things that I am mulling over. Please, feel free to comment, sharpen swords, and challenge things that I say if you want. However, please, do not attack or mean spiritedly speak against something I share or another persons comments. We can disagree in love. There is a respectful way to challenge and confront an idea, belief, or behavior without malice. So, as I was saying, these are things that God is showing me and I pray that He give me the right words to share them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"So speak and so do as being about to be judged by the law of liberty. For judgement will be without mercy to the one not doing mercy, and mercy exalts over judgement." James 2:12-13